Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Making chocolate fudge.


When Mum and I made chocolate fudge.

We started by washing our hands and drying them, we next got out the ingredients. There was butter, milk ,sugar, coco power, vanilla essences. First we buttered the glass dish for fudge to go in when it was ready. We put the sugar,butter, milk and  coco powder in the pot. And we put it on the stove  to boil for a few minutes, we had a glass of water to drop some when the fudge was ready to mix it and add in the vanilla essences. Once it was thick we put it in the glass dish so it could set. When it cooled down I put it in the fridge and later on my Mum helped me cut the fudge up.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaylee,

    I am Delilah from Yaldhurst Model School I love how you have added pichers to it , I have made chocolate fudge before and it was so good. Did you like it ? I loved it what about you I loved to m=bake with my mum and my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.